OpenCL BinariesDownload and Install the OpenCL Binaries for AMD Graphics Cards
SUPPORTED AMD GRAPHICS CARDS
There is beta support for select AMD graphics cards using OpenCL. The OpenCL binaries are provided here as a separate download.
It is important to have the latest OpenCL and graphic drivers installed.
Here is how to install the OpenCL binaries for Thea for SketchUp and Thea for Rhino
Navigate to the following folder:
Note: Replace XX with your SketchUp version
Open the downloaded archive and unpack the .bin files to the path above.
- Open Rhino Options (Tools > Options)
- Select “Plug-ins” from the sidebar
- Scroll down and double-click on Thea For Rhino
- Click on the “File Name” link to open the Thea For Rhino plugin folder (see screenshot below)
- Open the archive that you downloaded and unpack it inside the /bin folder.