Thea Camera Tool used to save aspect ratio in Scene settings - but doesn't now...

Ask a question about usage of application or give us your feedback regarding new features and bug issues.

Moderator: Tomasz

Aiden
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

I am running 1.5.09.547.1462 .

On my last render, the Thea Camera Tool saved the varying aspect ratios which accompanied different scenes in my model.
Now however, I can't seem to get it to save this information.

In one scene I use a 4:3 aspect ratio from the drop down menu - and it remembers that one.
in the next scene I use the Arbitrary aspect ratio of 4:1, (expressed as 3000 x 750 WxH) - but it can't seem to store this.

Just a few hours ago, however, it could store both in a different model I built, without any problem.

I don't know if it would matter - but I am currently rendering the other model using Batch render on a render node on a machine next to my workstation.
I will try to check again after the render finishes and see if this has any effect on the other instance of Thea running on my workstation.

Any ideas what could cause this?
Aiden
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

Thea crashed Sketchup - and came back with the camera tool remembering the aspect ratio.
Still don't know why it is behaving in this manner, but it is now working.
Rombout

Didnt you post this question in a different thread? It seems when doing a batch render the settings are not saved and its a known bug. I dont believe they will update v1.5 for this.

Return to “Support & Feedback (SketchUp)”