[RV218/219.1165] Thea for SketchUp

Development versions, documentation, tutorials and application resources may be found here.

Moderator: Tomasz

Tomasz
Thea Developer
Thea Developer

Hello All,

Here it comes a new revision of the plugin:

New:
- Thea Browser - 'External dependencies' list and search functionality added

- Thea Browser - Saving SKP model with all external dependencies including models and textures into a zip archive (right-click on 'Model Info')
- TheaTool Export has option to export objects and/or camera movement and selection only
- Animation has option of animating objects and/or camera

Bug fixes:
- exporting materials with double quote in name. TheaTool was not opening and export didn't work. Reported by HKLA
- exporting materials with very long names (full texture path). It was resulting in a crash. #1255 Reported by eph
- exporting models with component names congaing '##'. It was 'freezing' an export process.
- exporting models with perplexed UV coordinates. It was resulting in PrestoCPU not rendering and freezing when stopped. Reported by Pixero
- [Mac] conflicts with Vray removed. #1092 Reported by siaq89
- RV219.1165 contains a fix for issues with loading external models in RV218.1163

It also comes with all fixes to Thea engines described here.

Important Note:
- For Windows only users: we have updated to CUDA 6.5. For Presto GPU now to be available, your driver must be of version 340.xx and above.

Please visit our download thread (for licensed users only).
silic
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

thank Tomasz

just installed, but.....
crash sketchup when using clic on one of 3 button for using it.
i reinstall the precedent version.....
Silic
processeur Intel i7 CPU X990 3.47GHz - 24 Go mémoire - carte vidéo 1x Nvidia gtx 690 + 1x gtx titan
- windows 7 64 - Sketchup 8/2013/2014 - Shaderlight - Photoshop - vray su - twilight - terragen 2 - moi - thearender ...
JefCoelho
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

Here, the proxy models in my library, no longer appear, indicating the same way again
man
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

Great newss :thumbup: . Cant wait to try it tomorow :crazy: . Thanks tomasz

Ps. has the region render where we can select first then press render been implemented? :oops: :oops:
Theodor
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

Tomasz wrote: - Thea Browser - Saving SKP model with all external dependencies including models and textures into a zip archive (right-click on 'Model Info')
wow, what a briliant new function :clap:
man
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

my thea keeps crashing in sketchup for heavy instance :crazy: . i reverted back to the previos version it works fine :?:
lodi
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

i can't render proxy (5MB)in sketchup,thea window only "collecting data..." and for 5 minute waiting still "collecting data..."
i reinstall with previous version... :crazy:
JefCoelho
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

As stated before, all proxies that disappeared last version. Following two pictures for reference ..

Tomasz
Thea Developer
Thea Developer

I am sorry. There is indeed something wrong with loading external models.
We have replicated the issue with a first try. Hold on, please. We will publish a revised version soon.
JefCoelho
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

Tomasz wrote:I am sorry. There is indeed something wrong with loading external models.
We have replicated the issue with a first try. Hold on, please. We will publish a revised version soon.

Ok Tomasz, as nobody else had commented this problem, thought it was just me ..

Return to “Versions & Resources (SketchUp)”