Jewelry Metals Library

Development versions, documentation, tutorials and application resources may be found here.

Moderator: patricks

Rombout

Okay, ive tried unzipping mat files. But i cant seem to open them on mac. Normally i know certain file names are just a sort of compress method from applications. The app will read the file and then decompress the files. Renaming them with *.zip you can open many of these files. With Thea *.mat.thea i didnt have any luck.

But you did quite some work here!
D-W
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

Rombout wrote:Okay, ive tried unzipping mat files. But i cant seem to open them on mac. Normally i know certain file names are just a sort of compress method from applications. The app will read the file and then decompress the files. Renaming them with *.zip you can open many of these files. With Thea *.mat.thea i didnt have any luck.

But you did quite some work here!
Rombout you need to create mat.pack for each then unzip it :) In certain folder in thea browser - right click -> sel all -> export (individual as for repo) [make and chose some temp dir] -> go and unpack (auto rename option in 7zip) -> serch here for "_preview" files cut and paste to new temp folder and youre ready to drag and drop them on to *.thea files in connecter ;)
Rombout

Aha, wow that most have been a ton of work or did you automate all if this?
fdreise
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5
Been thanked: 0

Great addition. Thanks :thumbup:
bmscmoreira
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

Great materials! Thank you very much!

Return to “Versions & Resources (Studio)”