Slave Petkovski work

Get feedback on your current artwork.
Post Reply
slave
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:50 am
Location: UAE / Macedonia
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:51 pm

Rombout wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:36 pm
If the OP doesnt mind i can make a LIB of this. I still need to extract all the packs, but i still the RAR here.

I can make a lib for this just like the Physical sky lib i added a couple week back in the repo section.
As I explain, I am on vocation right now, but if you want to do that job now, yes you can, i didn't put limit on link, it's open and still you can download
Regards
Slave Petkovski
User avatar
Rombout
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5
Posts: 15254
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 12:42 am
Location: Curacao, Netherland Antilles
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 272 times

Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:03 pm

slave wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:51 pm
Rombout wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:36 pm
If the OP doesnt mind i can make a LIB of this. I still need to extract all the packs, but i still the RAR here.

I can make a lib for this just like the Physical sky lib i added a couple week back in the repo section.
As I explain, I am on vocation right now, but if you want to do that job now, yes you can, i didn't put limit on link, it's open and still you can download
Regards
Slave Petkovski
Nope, you did put a date on it ;)
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 19.02.38.png
slave
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:50 am
Location: UAE / Macedonia
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:57 am

[/quote]
Nope, you did put a date on it ;)
[/quote]

Did you try to open latest link?
These users thanked the author slave for the post:
duanekemp (Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:50 am)
Rating: 4%
duanekemp
Thea Beta Tester
Thea Beta Tester
Posts: 1196
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:12 pm
Location: Switzerland
Has thanked: 603 times
Been thanked: 87 times
Contact:

Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:50 am

The link worked for me.
SketchUp & Thea Render are my tools
What else is there to know? :-)

Thea Render Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/shadenlightusersgroup/

https://duanekemp.artstation.com/ - https://www.facebook.com/Kemp.Productions
User avatar
Rombout
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5
Posts: 15254
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 12:42 am
Location: Curacao, Netherland Antilles
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 272 times

Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:29 am

Sorry my bad, i skipped a page. Indeed prior page the link works
These users thanked the author Rombout for the post (total 2):
slave (Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:42 am) • duanekemp (Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:11 am)
Rating: 8%
slave
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:50 am
Location: UAE / Macedonia
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:43 am

Rombout wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:29 am
Sorry my bad, i skipped a page. Indeed prior page the link works
:thumbup:
User avatar
Rombout
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5
Posts: 15254
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 12:42 am
Location: Curacao, Netherland Antilles
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 272 times

Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:44 pm

But making a lib is easy and less work for users. I believe you use the same base texture in all alu right? If so that would also make the lib much smaller, because now its added for each pack. PS you do know that if you select multiple materials in thea browser you can pack them all at once.
slave
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:50 am
Location: UAE / Macedonia
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:35 pm

Rombout wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:44 pm
But making a lib is easy and less work for users. I believe you use the same base texture in all alu right? If so that would also make the lib much smaller, because now its added for each pack. PS you do know that if you select multiple materials in thea browser you can pack them all at once.
Yes I know, but right now I can't.
I am on holiday, no access to PC
Third time I am repeating this Rombout.
slave
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:50 am
Location: UAE / Macedonia
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:17 am

justlotfy wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:18 am
Hello Guys..why we are not using the Thea repo for the materials?
is there a limitation or not the best way to share materials for some reason?..just curious :)



Online Repository not supporting material pack with multiple materials in.
12 colors in 3 different finishing , I need to upload total 36 mat, one by one, …………………... I am lazy :D
User avatar
Rombout
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5
Posts: 15254
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 12:42 am
Location: Curacao, Netherland Antilles
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 272 times

Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:56 pm

slave wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:35 pm
Rombout wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:44 pm
But making a lib is easy and less work for users. I believe you use the same base texture in all alu right? If so that would also make the lib much smaller, because now its added for each pack. PS you do know that if you select multiple materials in thea browser you can pack them all at once.
Yes I know, but right now I can't.
I am on holiday, no access to PC
Third time I am repeating this Rombout.
I know your are was thinking about making an easier install method. PS why do the mats have colored reflection color?
Post Reply