tengwai128
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5

Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:09 pm

claudio wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:23 pm
tengwai128 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:51 pm
guys i cant even get my cameras (which was previously set and locked in thea studio) to readjust the heights as the cameras are all point downwards. it seems that it doesnt support 2 points perspectives :thumbdown: .
"Shift X,Y" are not supported currently, is this your case?
They will be added in the next version.

What is weird is that the cameras point downwards..... Can you share (in PM if you prefer) the file?

Thanks,
-Claudio
Hi Claudio thanks for your reply. :thumbup: :thumbup:
well 2 points perspectives exported directly from sketch up works flawlessly on thea studio. .but not AIR studio.. :wtf: :crazy:
Annotation 2019-09-19 215816.jpg
< AIR studio >
Annotation 2019-09-19 215911.jpg
<THEA studio v1.5>

even without adjusting the shift X Y functionality THEA V1.5 works just fine..

little comment from me on AIR studio.
I appreciate the RIBBONs on top its a bold move and it definitely looks nice and modern.

However it would be nice if there's an option just like autoCAD to have CLASSIC manu
options for old THEA users to switch back to classic mode DARK MODE > at least we dont hv to search where the buttons goes. ???? :roll:

not sure how others works but its way to bright to use AIR at night .. strain too much of my eye looking at the UI.
thank you. :thumbup:
AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2950X, Asus X399-A Prime, Galax Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 SLi, 32GB Kingston DDR4 HyperX RAM, 500GB M.2 , ACER 27" Monitors. Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
claudio
Thea Developer
Thea Developer

Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:24 pm

tengwai128 wrote:
Hi Claudio thanks for your reply. :thumbup: :thumbup:
well 2 points perspectives exported directly from sketch up works flawlessly on thea studio. .but not AIR studio.. :wtf: :crazy:

even without adjusting the shift X Y functionality THEA V1.5 works just fine..
Yes, what you call "2 points perspective" makes use of camera shift X Y.
tengwai128 wrote:
I appreciate the RIBBONs on top its a bold move and it definitely looks nice and modern.
Thanks!!! :thumbup:
tengwai128 wrote:
However it would be nice if there's an option just like autoCAD to have CLASSIC manu
options for old THEA users to switch back to classic mode DARK MODE > at least we dont hv to search where the buttons goes. ???? :roll:

not sure how others works but its way to bright to use AIR at night .. strain too much of my eye looking at the UI.
thank you. :thumbup:
"Classic mode": we would need to do a lot more work just to re-make the old UI ;) I would rather spend the same time in adding more features... :D

DARK MODE: The UI follows a global company design. The first design was the light theme, but we are also working on a dark theme. It's still under development, but we'll soon have a dark theme too.

Thanks for testing,
-Claudio