Cinema4D Scenes Available

Development versions, documentation, tutorials and application resources may be found here.

Moderator: petros

christina
admin
admin

Dear all,

some example Cinema4D scenes are ready for download from our corresponding webpage.

The scenes are setup with Thea materials and can be used directly inside Cinema4D.
You are welcome to download the scenes, see their special features and experiment with them.
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.
Archigraphica
Licensed User v1.5
Licensed User v1.5
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

What are the chances of getting some useful sample scenes such as architectural exterior and interior scenes? Something with multiple types of materials and lights that can be used for reference. They need to have multiple types of glass materials such as exterior window glass, interior window glass, frosted glass, back lit glass pendant, framed picture hanging on wall, etc. Same thing with the fabrics & wood. I would be more than happy to pay for a set of sample scenes if they can give me the answers I need to put this in my production pipeline. I would even supply the basic scenes if you guys would want to go through and texture & light them in Thea for C4D.

thanks,

Johnathn

Return to “Versions & Resources (Cinema4D)”