(1) Information: Displays information on the rendering process (Resolution, Elapsed Time, Samples, etc)
(2) Rendering Window: Displays the rendered image with resolution information and elapsed rendering time. Double-click to maximize the window size
(3) Settings Panel: Modify the Batch Rendering, and Animation settings
(4) Expensive Preview: Enables / Disables computationally heavy filters (e.g. denoising, glare) while rendering. By default, this option is disabled and those filters will be applied at the end of the rendering.
(5) Histogram: Enables / Disables the Histogram display
(6) Render Region: Click this button to select the region for rendering
(7) Open Image: Open an Thea image (.img.thea) for editing
(8) Save Image: Save the current image