(1) Rendering Window: Displays the rendered image with resolution information and elapsed rendering time. Double-click to maximize the window size.
(2) Settings Panel: Modify the Relight, Batch Rendering, Channels, and Animation settings.
(1) Expensive Preview: Enables / Disables computationally heavy filters (e.g. denoising, glare) while rendering. By default, this option is disabled and those filters will be applied at the end of the rendering.
(2) Histogram: Enables / Disables the Histogram display.
(3) Render Region: Click this button to select the region for rendering.