If you have a Lease License, you already have an Altair One account which you can use to login to the Altair One portal. After logging in, you can either create a support request or download the latest versions.
NODE-LOCKED / TRIAL LICENSE
Υou will need to create an Altair One account in order to submit support tickets.
If you would like to try out Thea Render, you will need to create a new Altair One account, in order to download the installers and submit support requests.
The latest installers for all the Thea Render applications can be found in the Altair One Marketplace.
- Login to the Altair One portal.
- Click on the Marketplace link.
- Either search for the Thea Render application (e.g. Thea for SketchUp) or click on the “My Apps” to display your products.
- Click on the thumbnail to get download links on the right sidebar.
To submit a support request you can either click on the Support link in the Altair One portal (Screenshot 1) or go to support.altair.com (Screenshot 2).
To create a new account on Altair One, go through the following steps:
- Head over to the Altair One portal.
- Click on “Don’t have an account? Register”
- Complete the form to activate your account.