If we had a few more such tutorials, I would add a special page on site just for "Users' Tutorials".
There actually are quite a few very good tutorials scattered about: nigec, Frederik, patrick, DallasRT, etc.
IMHO it would be worth while making a special page for them.
I've made a "book" of some of them which includes:
• Make a Realistic Tree from XFrog in Thea
• SketchUp batch rendering with Thea
• Normal maps with SketchUp and Thea
• Layering in Thea
• Instancing Hedge
• Create DOF in post pro
• Using Camera Path Animation
• How to make a seamless concrete texture
• KT Scripting
• Viewport shortcuts
• Setting UV for Texture in SketchUp
• Adding models to Thea
• Displacement Settings
• One layer showing through another
• Applying planet maps
And even one I made by documenting the help I received from nigec:
• Batch Rendering SketchUp cubicpanout.rb Scenes in Thea (http://www.thearender.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=5858
Plus many other documented graphics.